3 bags are a good start, believe me I could bag up more but it seems a little daunting right now. I totally rearranged my sewing room - it all started because the cutting table was preventing me from taking pictures of the design wall staight on - next thing you know I've got my husband up here moving all the tables and furniture, forced some more organization though!
My projects in my January bag, that will be my Charming Girls January goals are:
1. Cut 162 10" squares for my Jingles rag quilt. (my first post)
2. Xavier's Dinosaur Courthouse Steps; finish blocks,
3. Add borders, send for quilting (reserve some time for me Carol : )
4. Start on the second quilt for my friend Nancy. I made one for her brother last Christmas and I have all the strips and squares cut for piecing, I just need to cut the 5" squares for the HST from her mom's clothing and start working on that. My January goal will be complete the HST and
5. The blue and white 4-patchs - there are over 200 of those (now I'm tired). Below is the completed quilt and the strips cut for the second one.
6. Cut and sew yo-yo's from Blossom yardage by Urban Chicks. I have a Blossom charm pack and I don't like the yardage so much, but it is all circles so why not yo-yo's?
7. Sew charms quilt center. Then I will add borders to applique vines and the yo-yo's but not in January! I like change too much, gotta keep things mixed up. Kelly - no counting the borders for January!!!
8. Block two from 2008, yes 2008 geez, Mystery quilt. At least I will get it done.
And that's all so I don't end up like this: