paisley

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blogging Playtime

Wendy of Why Knot? posted this set of 'get to know your blogging buddies' questions, by way of several friends, have a fun time learning about your blogging buddies. Copy and paste, and then answer the questions for yourself; comment that you did so I can check out your answers, mine are listed below.

1. Sweet or Savoury?  Sweet definately.

2. Dresses or Jeans?  Jeans!  Colorado girl, jeans and t-shirts.

3. House or Apartment? House.  Chuck and I lived in an apartment when sold our family home after the kids were grown and our new one wasn't ready.  I'm surprised we both made it out alive.

4. Shop Online or Offline? Little of both, but no Black Friday madness.

5. DVDs or Downloads? Downloads.

6. Cocktails or Juice? Neither really, mineral water.

7. Chocolate or Strawberry?  Uhhh, Chocolate, hello!  Maybe if the strawberry is dipped in chocolate, yummm

8. Laptop or PC? Always laptop, smaller the better.

9. Magazines or Newspapers?  Magazines, I don't have a need for news.

10. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook.

11. CDs or MP3s? MP3s, love that you can fit a bazillion songs and/or podcasts on a little iPod.

12. Kids or Pets? Yes.  Had kids, now I have one princess dog, Madde.  She has it better than the kids ever did.

13. Cookies or Cupcakes? Cupcakes, lick all the frosting off and then maybe eat the cake, if there isn't another cupcake to lick the frosting from.

14. Walk or Run?  Uh...walk from the car to the store, the car to the house, the car to work. 

15. Breakfast in Bed or Breakfast Out? Breakfast out, breakfast in bed doesn't sound so fun, coffee in bed is okay.

16. Market or Supermarket? I do both but I love Whole Foods Market.

17. Sourdough or Grainy? We've always loved hearty, whole grain bread.

18. Heels or Flats? Flats, see no. 2

19. Late nights or Not?  Late night, I have heard of morning people but have never seen them, hee hee hee.

20. Coffee or Tea?  I like both.  Typically I have tea in the afternoon, or in the summer I have iced tea all day long.

Looking forward to learning more about you.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I'm sew glad you played along!! Great to get to know you in this, your birthday month! I hope the month wraps up very happily for you ... Happiest Birthday wishes for the whole month :)

    ReplyDelete